This page needs JavaScript activated to work. Rust Tutorials: Cracking the server 2018 - Page 4 - Support - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
iDisrupt

Rust Tutorials: Cracking the server 2018

hi everyone , i have been having problems making a local server to play with my brothers at home . a co-owner of knights-table redirected me to this post and i followed everything above , but i got the problem you will see in the pictures , please help me i passed the last 2 weeks trying to figure out what i'm missing , i will also post my Assemble-CSharp.dll file and the startup file , please  help . 

here are the pics links :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wHfHGpZhTGYJDP19igLreL_ntOzz6-Zw

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tI6E4U1oCAimxhCxOoAzEvO9Wj3GLHK4

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zmPDuubDTbwYV6RSdXuc93JWUUMgbNrE

On 12/17/2018 at 11:37 PM, killer said:

hi i have done everything and when i finally try to run the cracked server it says "Starting Server...
This may take a while... If it takes longer than 2 minutes to pass this message please make sure RustDedicated.exe is not running in the task manager or Try clicking in CMD and press enter a few times" and still like that forever , help please .

first off all you need to start the server with batch file
right click in rust server folder
new
new text document and just rename it to "start.bat"

make sure you add that .bat

then right click on it

edit

and then put this

RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.port 28015 +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.maxplayers 50 +server.secure false +server.encryption 0 +server.worldsize <2000-6000> +server.seed <random number or use rustio map creator>
that
+server.secure false and +server.encryption 0 is required for you to be able to join with cracked rust client

also don't close RustDedicated.exe in task manager

Edited by 3Ld4D

2 hours ago, 3Ld4D said:

first off all you need to start the server with batch file
right click in rust server folder
new
new text document and just rename it to "start.bat"

make sure you add that .bat

then right click on it

edit

and then put this

RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.port 28015 +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.maxplayers 50 +server.secure false +server.encryption 0 +server.worldsize <2000-6000> +server.seed <random number or use rustio map creator>
that
+server.secure false and +server.encryption 0 is required for you to be able to join with cracked rust client

also don't close RustDedicated.exe in task manager

hi , first should i include the "+server.secure false and +server.encryption 0" in the "start.bat" or should i write it in the server terminal , and should i open the server from "RustDedicated.exe" or double click on "start.bat" , and thank you so much for your reply .

4 minutes ago, killer said:

hi , first should i include the "+server.secure false and +server.encryption 0" in the "start.bat" or should i write it in the server terminal , and should i open the server from "RustDedicated.exe" or double click on "start.bat" , and thank you so much for your reply .

The bat file

3 minutes ago, KahunaElGrande said:

The bat file

i did but when i double click on the bat file it opens and closes instantly , thank you for your reply . 

7 minutes ago, KahunaElGrande said:

The bat file

i had an extra "?" between the commands , that why it didn't launched , i will tell you if i got any issues  , for now thank you so much , i'm still testing the server .

19 hours ago, killer said:

the server is working (thanks) , the only thing i want to know , is how to save the server or how to save and exit ...

just simply type 
save

in console

2 minutes ago, 3Ld4D said:

just simply type 
save

in console

thank you for the reply , i can join the server , but i want my brother on the same wifi to join too , can you tell me how , i connect by typing only client.connect , but it doesn't seem to be working for him .

23 hours ago, killer said:

thank you for the reply , i can join the server , but i want my brother on the same wifi to join too , can you tell me how , i connect by typing only client.connect , but it doesn't seem to be working for him .

simply tell him to try using connect localhost:28015
if hes on the same connection

if it doesn't work try using hamatchi

Edited by 3Ld4D

1 minute ago, IceDemonZN said:

hello could someone upload the rust server manager , the site seems to be offline or taken down 

RSM isn't needed for this tutorial It just makes the server installation easier.

2 minutes ago, IceDemonZN said:

hello could someone upload the rust server manager , the site seems to be offline or taken down 

Hello

True the website is foen but you can try to get the discord and there are all latest updates and new also there you can find download to it. I will also suggest to visist quantum youtube and there you can find link

2 minutes ago, Revezunds said:

Hello

True the website is foen but you can try to get the discord and there are all latest updates and new also there you can find download to it. I will also suggest to visist quantum youtube and there you can find link

Would you be able to give me a link to the discord or youtube if you dont mind