This page needs JavaScript activated to work. United Rust PVP - Multiple Arenas | Challenge | All Guns / P250 Arena | C-AntiCheat | CheatPunch - Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
Andrew102

United Rust PVP - Multiple Arenas | Challenge | All Guns / P250 Arena | C-AntiCheat | CheatPunch

United Rust PVP | Multiple Arenas | Challenge | All Guns / P250 Arena | C-AntiCheat | CheatPunch

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🌎 Server Location: Frankfurt Am Main, Germany 🇩🇪

50 Players

net.connect unitedrustpvp.eu:28015 or net.connect 134.255.230.23:28015

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardcore PVP 🔫

C-AntiCheat 🛡️

Cheat Punch 🛡️

Challenge 1v1 Duel Arena

All Guns or just P250 Arena

Multiple Arenas

Tp locations: /arena /arena2 /arena3 /arena4 /arena5 /area

/small /big /factory /hangar /everust /hacker /french /next /coast /resource

Active Admins

AutoKit

Country Blocked Countries: 🇹🇭 Thailand , 🇨🇳 China , 🇮🇷 Iran , 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan because of Unban-tools and cheater issues.

VPNs (Virtual Private Network) are Blocked. 🔒

net.connect unitedrustpvp.eu:28015 or net.connect 134.255.230.23:28015

hpWy9Kn.jpg

ZoX785G.jpg

Pq0Z4Jx.jpg

Edited by Andrew102

Added Show Damage Plugin for Damage Popups /showdamage to turn on popups and /selfdamage to turn off

Edited by Andrew102

Hello, Your server was a really good experience, i had a lot of fun with friends while chasing air drops, killing... Getting killed by hackers... Enjoying how  they get banned when we report them... 

Our problem here is 'Wipe' and Lag, we see players And animals teleporting, And i hope you make Wipe Date more Longer Like 2 Weeks so we can have more fun and invite other friends to share with them this Fun server 😁.

Hello, Your server was a really good experience, i had a lot of fun with friends while chasing air drops, killing... Getting killed by hackers... Enjoying how  they get banned when we report them... 

Our problem here is 'Wipe' and Lag, we see players And animals teleporting, And i hope you make Wipe Date more Longer Like 2 Weeks so we can have more fun and invite other friends to share with them this Fun server 😁.

This is a PVP server and there is no building. The only reason why I think there might be lags is there is not enough restarts. We can not do automatic ones at the moment due to some problems. But we try to do restarts every 1-2 days.

Edited by Andrew102

Country Blocked Countries: Thailand, China, Iran, Azerbaijan because of Unban tools and cheater issues.

🇹🇭 🇨🇳 🇮🇷 🇦🇿

VPNs are now Blocked.

Edited by Andrew102