This page needs JavaScript activated to work. PRISM #2 - DB 206 - | 10X | EXTRA TPs/Homes | Kits | Clans | DM/PVP | Anti-Cheat | Levels | Scrap++ | Loot++ | BPs++ | CUSTOM MAP | LOW Upkeep/Decay | Client & Updater - Page 2 - Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
Shady

PRISM #2 - DB 206 - | 10X | EXTRA TPs/Homes | Kits | Clans | DM/PVP | Anti-Cheat | Levels | Scrap++ | Loot++ | BPs++ | CUSTOM MAP | LOW Upkeep/Decay | Client & Updater

40 minutes ago, CrY I Cr3 said:

Stop sending your fucking minions saying i script shady.

unknown.png

You ruined everything everyone thinks i'm hacking and they keep adding me saying i cheat 

Accusing me of doing something I didn't even remotely do is definitely not a good way to get me to unban you. I'll write up a post soon on your thread: 

Describing how you're an obvious cheater.

6 hours ago, Shady said:

Accusing me of doing something I didn't even remotely do is definitely not a good way to get me to unban you. I'll write up a post soon on your thread: 

Describing how you're an obvious cheater.

All the people on your server suck. Do you know why? I do: All the good ones get banned ^^

Both servers are online & wiped.

The next wipe will be on Thursday, September 6th. The game will also update on this day!

Have fun playing!

10x IP:
connect rust.kngsgaming.network:28016

3x IP:

connect rust.kngsgaming.network:28015

PRISM

September 6th, 2018:

Both the 10x and 3x servers are online & wiped. We've got a new map, and reset the blueprints & levels.

The next wipe will be on Thursday, September 20th (map only wipe).

Have fun playing!

10x IP:

3x IP:

PRISM

September 20th, 2018:

Both the 10x and 3x servers are online & wiped. We've got a new map, and your blueprints/levels will stay until next time.

The next wipe will be on Thursday, October 4th (this includes a client update, and a wipe for blueprints & levels).

Have fun playing!

10x IP:

3x IP:

16 hours ago, Derrick Dayton said:

plz increase the scrap rate

We'll see about doing that. Thanks for the feedback. :^)

PRISM

October 4th, 2018:

Both the 10x and 3x servers are online & wiped. We've got a new map, and your blueprints/levels will stay until next time.

The next wipe will be on Thursday, October 18th (map wipe only!)

Have fun playing!

10x IP:

3x IP:

We've recently released our PRISLauncher/Updater! 

You can find it and read about it on our Discord, as well as much more useful information, and quicker support than anywhere else.

Join us and 700+ others on our on Discord now: https://discord.gg/mEgeRgx

Next wipe: Thursday, October 18th. (Map only, levels & BPs remain).

15 hours ago, Derrick Dayton said:

this is the worst server i ever played admin abuses trolls players

fucking shity owner shady for destroying my base

What happened? As far as I know, nobody destroyed your base, and nobody trolled you or anyone. I'd be glad to help you if you can tell me what happened. Thanks.

PRISM

Thursday, November 1st, 2018:

Both PRISM servers have been updated and wiped! 

This wipe gives us a new map and also resets blueprints & levels.

The next map only wipe will be on Thursday, November 15th. The next FULL wipe will be on Thursday, December 6th. You can find client information by typing !client in any of our Discord text channels. 

While we're here, please consider voting for our server to help us! You'll also get some Scrap as a reward in-game (type /voteclaim in-game!) Voting link: https://tinyurl.com/VotePRISM2

Join us and 1000+ others on our on Discord now: https://discord.gg/mEgeRgx

Next wipe: Thursday, November 15th. (Map only, levels & BPs remain).

6ika.png

PRISM

We are proud to announce that we have hit new MAJOR records. In the past week, we've gone over 1000 Discord users. On our 10x server, we hit 80+ players. A record high, breaking the previous of mid-70s. With your help, we can keep this momentum up and keep dominating.

Help us by playing, telling your friends about us & inviting them, and voting for our server.

Over 50,000 unique players have been on our server in the past 4 years. Join us now, and help turn that into 60,000!

10x: connect rust.kngsgaming.network:28016

3x: connect rust.kngsgaming.network:28015

Discord: https://discord.gg/mEgeRgx

Hey shady sorry to bother you,but you usually have 50-70 people online on AVG do you think you could reduce the map size so its smaller maybe ? please ? it would be more action that the server desperatly needs.

On 11/8/2018 at 11:00 AM, skydemmon said:

Hey shady sorry to bother you,but you usually have 50-70 people online on AVG do you think you could reduce the map size so its smaller maybe ? please ? it would be more action that the server desperatly needs.

Hi there. I believe this is the plan for the next wipe, it'll be a bit smaller. We're trying to get a good balance between "small enough" and not too small. Thanks for the suggestion.