This page needs JavaScript activated to work. 💥 NorthernRust 💥DEVLOG 5|NewTERRAIN 💥 WIPED 17.06.19 💫 MEGALOOT 💫 TURRETS🔼Caves🔼Underground Sewers🔼ISLANDS🔼MetalBarricades🔼23 New Blueprints🔼3 Homes🔼New Craftables🔼LANDMINES🔼Enterable Shops🔼NoFall🔼NoDura🔼24/7🔼HighPerformanceServer🔼RB - Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
TheRealGhosT

💥 NorthernRust 💥DEVLOG 5|NewTERRAIN 💥 WIPED 17.06.19 💫 MEGALOOT 💫 TURRETS🔼Caves🔼Underground Sewers🔼ISLANDS🔼MetalBarricades🔼23 New Blueprints🔼3 Homes🔼New Craftables🔼LANDMINES🔼Enterable Shops🔼NoFall🔼NoDura🔼24/7🔼HighPerformanceServer🔼RB

t6jivpns.png

t2p35f27.png

newitemsbanner.png

items.png

itemstext.png

We also added over 20 new blueprints to the game !

This is only the "Short" list ?

textblue2.png

fcmcsti4.png

net.connect 91.200.101.35:28015

U NEED RUSTBUSTER 2 PLAY : www.tinyurl.com/rustbuster2

uhsjhg2a.png https://discord.gg/WxPMaeA

Check also our YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZlyBNvmgn5UtxYUmaRlG9A?view_as=subscriber

New Cratftables We added over 20 new and craftable items ! All with blueprints

New Resources Copper, Ironshards, ElektronicJunk and Batteries added ! You need them to craft the most new stuff like machines and weapons.

New Blueprints We added over 20 new Blueprints

New Gamechanging and unique items

Landmines: You need to find the blueprint for it. If u craft a landmine, u can place them on the ground. U can place max 10 mines ! If one of them is exploded, u can place another one. U will get a message if one of your mines is detonated.

Metal Barricades: Once u craft them, u can place them like the normal ones, but they get destroyed after 3 mins. Also they are undestroyable by a player, only the timer destroys them after 3 mins. You will like them cause u can watch through a small window while u are hidding.

Healing Station: U can craft and place a Healing Station in your base ! If u get hurt or u are bleeding, you can stand infront of your machine, and it will stops bleeding, also it give u 1 hp each second. BUT if u place more than one machine , it will heal u a lot faster ! Also it gives u up to 200hp

Raid Flag: Wanna troll an enemy a bit ? U can leave this flag in anyones base if u raided them. The enemy can destroy this flag ofc.

!!! Respawn Flag!!! Unique feature on NorthernRust, once u placed this flag where ever u want, u always spawn to this flag if u die ! U can only place one flag ! If u want to place another one, u need to destroy the first one !

Parachute Fully reworked Parachute added, looks very nice

We added a lot more, check the pics below Performance Improvements We have now the best performance ever ! 4g3v and me have done a lot to bring u the best fps, even on potatoe machines ! 3 new options in the performance module added.

New Shop and Currency System added You can check them in our trailer.

ATM Cash Machines added New Destroy System ./destroyc is a new command on northern. It activates the new destroy system. For now we only use it on our custom stuff to remove. For the normal stuff we still use ./destroy. If u use ./destroyc , u only need to look at the object which u want to remove and hit the left mouse button, with the right mouse u leave the CustomDestroyMode.

New Airdrop animation and call system Unique Graphic Multi Announce System We dont longer use chat messages to announce something, we use graphics at the top of the screen now. This prefends spam in chat and also it is looking great.

net.connect 91.200.101.35:28015

gslckhqr.png

Edited by TheRealGhosT
New stuff and concept

Its like a whole new game... Ships, towers buildings, small rad doesnt look like the old one, teleports, planets in the sky, building in the distance... And a new area61 that looks incredible. Join and see for urself its amazing.

11 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Its like a whole new game... Ships, towers buildings, small rad doesnt look like the old one, teleports, planets in the sky, building in the distance... And a new area61 that looks incredible. Join and see for urself its amazing.

Thx mate ! and Welcome to the Absolom Universe !

I have no words for this server ! Just Amazing stuff , my Big thanks goes to the owner (GhosT) for this Amazing hardwork, hope your server will be the best

You guys all must join this Awesome server and Enjoy ;)

Sissene,

Short Info:

Server is back ONLINE ! Here are the changes: We did a lot of performance stuff, also there is now a performance menu ingame, Kits are added , recycle plugin added, clans added , also there is decay on Shelters (60min) , Barricades (30min) , and campfires (60min). I am woking on a shop model atm, we will add the shop (REAL SHOP where u can go inside) tomorrow, we use salvas papershop as our shop platform. So,........have a nice game guys !

GreetZ

GhosT

Short Info:

Hey Guys !

The Server is now in Maintenance Mode

We are improving some stuff, also we add more portals (Real Portals) and some new loot positions.

We are working on the new EventMap at the moment, i think we can use the new map in 1-2 days.

The server will be back online in couple hours.

GreetZ

GhosT

Short Info:

Since some players had problems to understand how to install our bundles, we decided to make a CustomClient !

In this client is all included what u need to play on AbsolomRust !

You can still join to other servers. U dont need to download any bundle or stuff like that.

Also the client is updated to the newest RustBuster version.

Client Download

On 7.7.2018 at 12:17 AM, Sissene said:

I have no words for this server ! Just Amazing stuff , my Big thanks goes to the owner (GhosT) for this Amazing hardwork, hope your server will be the best

You guys all must join this Awesome server and Enjoy ;)

Sissene,

Thx mate, i hope all the players give our server a chance ! it was hard to add all the stuff, but when we see messages like this, we know that it all was not for nothing ;-)

GreetZ

GhosT

UPDATE:

The server is OFFLINE for maintenance !

We are adding PaperShop (You can walk into a REAL shop and buy items with the "unused" paper _thx 2 Salva_)

We adding new portals , and also some new objects.

The Cities in the sky are now USEABLE ! The ones in the game are free for dudes who bring us some players, so if u want a City in the sky where u can build on, ask

me in PM (!) on our discord.

GreetZ

GhosT

Life of Rust... Farm, raid and kill like we all got used to it. Have you ever wanted to go farm from one side of the map to another? But then u dont have TP to that place so you just give up and go home? Have you ever got bored of all the same places? Did you ever asked how would it feel to just empty a magazine on something big and kill it? Did it ever cross your mind that you would need to cooperate with a player you just wanted to kill? Well ladies and gentleman Ghost and his son are preparing something big for us, never seen before u can bet ur ass on it. Soon we will be flying in spaceships (yes u read it right, SPACESHIPS) but not just to another part of the map, ohhh no no, we will be flying to another dimensions where we can play there too, on other planets... We will be fighting giant creatures that ull shit ur pants when u see them. A whole new universe for us to play on. So people prepare ur brains for it, cuz its coming really soon.

On 7/10/2018 at 2:17 AM, TheRealGhosT said:

Thx mate, i hope all the players give our server a chance ! it was hard to add all the stuff, but when we see messages like this, we know that it all was not for nothing ;-)

GreetZ

GhosT

On 7/10/2018 at 2:17 AM, TheRealGhosT said:

GreetZ

GhosT

Np bro me too I hope the servers will be always good and I will try my best to help you ;) i wont let you down <3

WTF!? This is the coolest server ever created , im downloading it immediately !There isnt info tho for the gather ,loot and stuff like that but as i join ill see it :) great server from its look overall.

Alright guys the server will be back tonight or tommorow, all the things with creatures, shops, tornadoes etc are done. I hope you guys are ready for this cuz the new era for rust is coming.

3 hours ago, WiahYT said:

hello,i tried to join from your client but it says thats its offline.Is it actually offline or its a problem that i have?

Hey Mate ! First: Thx for your comment ! We are still working on new stuff like tornados, giant enemys and so on. We are back tonight, maybe tomorrow afternoon. We are coming back with a new era of rust legacy,....PROMISE ?

3 hours ago, Holystejk said:

When Will be server online ?

Hey Dude ! Today ! iam doing the last config atm. I will announce here when we are back ?

GreetZ

GhosT

ProjectAbsolom - Update 1 - V1.01

Hey Guys ! Now here is the update: 1.) We improved a lot of plugins 2.) The loading time is now MUCH faster ! On asset no.48 it takes a bit longer, but only 5-10 seconds  3.) 5 new kits added : Farmer,Gunman,Home,Medics and Absolom 4.) 4 Domes added (nothing to explain, just check it out ) 5.) 50 (!) new loot positions added, some u can see on the map, some are hidden and u need to find by yourself 6.) 4 HyperWaterPortals added, you can find them on the map 7.) 4 normal portals added which u can find under the domes 8.) Gatherrate is NORMAL now, but u can find MANY stuff around the map 9.) New skymaps added 10.) More stability on the server , we couldn´t find any lags ! 11.) Some custom objects added, but not that much like in testversion ! From now we will add new stuff EVERY DAY, so you will see new stuff day by day, without lags ! 12.) YOU DONT NEED ANY SPECIAL CUSTOM CLIENT OR ANY SPECIAL DOWNLOADS to play on our server, just RustBuster and done ! 13.) new help system added - AND NOW THE BEST PART,........THE SERVER IS ONLINE 

Hey nice work, just please tell me there isnt a wipe every week.

I love all these rust server but weekly wipes just seems a no go for me.

Hope to hear form you

@TheRealGhosT man, maybe u know me, im Cropek, i play on your Northern rust, Rock WarZ. Can u maybe create other server, (on other vps) on rb, survival x2 drop, no new buildins, normal old rust? Please consider this please mate, now normal loot, old rust servers EU have 1 , legion rust.