This page needs JavaScript activated to work. Rustland Megaloot | Gather x4 | Remove | AdminCompanion | CAntiGlitch/Cheat | Auto P250 Kit/Kits | Ranks | Arena | Wiped 11.12 - Page 31 - Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
Phlex

Rustland Megaloot | Gather x4 | Remove | AdminCompanion | CAntiGlitch/Cheat | Auto P250 Kit/Kits | Ranks | Arena | Wiped 11.12

@Phlex Please ban these players "FlapJack"and "Elixx.exe" they destroying server with hacking, their friend B00S already banned today for hacking and they were in team you can check chat log, these 2 guys going into houses without c4 and raiding, they be founding me all the time when i move to another place i dont know how probably using ESP.  Can you give admin to someone to maintain server when your offline or something.. and please fix glitching into cellings if you can.

On 11/8/2018 at 9:27 PM, Blade said:

@Phlex Please ban these players "FlapJack"and "Elixx.exe" they destroying server with hacking, their friend B00S already banned today for hacking and they were in team you can check chat log, these 2 guys going into houses without c4 and raiding, they be founding me all the time when i move to another place i dont know how probably using ESP.  Can you give admin to someone to maintain server when your offline or something.. and please fix glitching into cellings if you can.

i will check him and for this glitch raid without c4 we have now a plugin but i will add it first in ~1 week

2 hours ago, Blade said:

Someone againg using hack for baning people,and im banned again.. ThePunisher

say thank you to CC Dixon he released this hack i wait for "cooper" this guy can stop this hack but he is since weeks offline i wait for him.. all should be unbanned

its funny but at this dead Game exist little ass****s who try destroy last Servers maybe he is necrophile and want fu** a dead Game or maybe he think he is cool if he fu** a dead Game for feel like a little cyberhero if he modified exist Hacks i hope he read this.. shame of him

Edited by Phlex

Hello, @Phlex.

3 minutes ago, i was playing on your server, where i was farming some wood and stuff. Suddenly, i got banned for no reason... would be cool if you check it out !

4 hours ago, Flex said:

Hello, @Phlex.

3 minutes ago, i was playing on your server, where i was farming some wood and stuff. Suddenly, i got banned for no reason... would be cool if you check it out !

Nvm, i'm unbanned somehow

On 11/29/2018 at 5:54 PM, Flex said:

Nvm, i'm unbanned somehow

i think Watch Dogs unbanned you because it was a false Ban