This page needs JavaScript activated to work. Rustland Megaloot | Gather x4 | Remove | AdminCompanion | CAntiGlitch/Cheat | Auto P250 Kit/Kits | Ranks | Arena | Wiped 14.10 - Page 30 - Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
Phlex

Rustland Megaloot | Gather x4 | Remove | AdminCompanion | CAntiGlitch/Cheat | Auto P250 Kit/Kits | Ranks | Arena | Wiped 14.10

18 hours ago, Youssef Ashraf said:

hey ice cold IM joe unban me and i will complete the test

you are wrong here

1 hour ago, Blade said:

Again banned from connection

send me your SteamID and correct Ingame Name.. you are ThePunisher? you guys should send me infos i dont know every player at forum and ingame Name i have so much players i cant remember me always on every thats why i say always ban appeals with "SteamID and Ingame Name"

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:22 PM, Phlex said:

HI MAN after playing on your server  3 players of your server reported me  so i want to the the test . i start doing evrything it ask to do but when it say hold F3 it didnt pass after trying almost 5 mins i left the server  . when i tryed to connect it said connection banned   anyways i record  evrything    i can show it to you on discord or as y went ( 🔥BananaSlayer🔥#1989  )  and  i am running the game on rustbuster client so there is no way that i can cheat or hack  . hope y read the message and unban me i have so many ideas that could help your server  ( plugs . anticheat system . etc..) and th anks 

BananaSlayers