This page needs JavaScript activated to work. Arma 3 1.80 Exile Server DayZ! - Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
CripsGaming TV

Arma 3 1.80 Exile Server DayZ!

Recommended Posts

6r1nkk.jpg

War Zone Server
Mods required are linked on the website:
MODS:
- Exile 1.0.4
- Ryanz Zombies and Demons
- Extended Base Mod

______________________________________________________________________________

War Zone Exile Trailer - YouTube

Click here to join our Discord!

Website: http://arma3.servegame.com

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Server Info:

- Roaming AI


- Dynamic Missions

 

- Capture & Hold (ZCP)

 

- Extended Base Mod Items


- Status Bar

 

- AI Air Support Via XM8


- Base Spawn * Zombies
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Join us now!
Soon all data will be deleted and players will start from 0, enter discord to stay updated on starting date!
Click here to join our Discord!
Come solo, make a team or take your existing team to us!
Build a base and defend it.
Loot around the map.
Loot enemy base.
Capture enemy territory.

A LOT OF ZOMBIES!
War Zone Exile Trailer - YouTube
34ybfv6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CripsGaming TV said:

@EUFORICKÉ SPEEDY need a hand? it is cracked. If you need any help joining please feel free on contacting us on our discord, https://discord.gg/QWGP2w4 :D

Sorry, my fault. I asked if it's cracked on Discord and Robert said that it's not, but it was joke tho. xddd I misunderstood. All good now. :D I'm downloading Arma 3 Tac Ops Mission Pack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, EUFORICKÉ SPEEDY said:

Sorry, my fault. I asked if it's cracked on Discord and Robert said that it's not, but it was joke tho. xddd I misunderstood. All good now. :D I'm downloading Arma 3 Tac Ops Mission Pack

Awsome 👍, lets get those zombies!💀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 4:03 PM, CripsGaming TV said:

Awsome 👍, lets get those zombies!💀

I already downloaded everything, installed Arma 3 TacOps Mission pack, then I put there: Exile mod, Zombie mod, Extended Base mod, I applied 1.80 patchfix, but when I put IP and port in Direct Connect in-game no server will show up. Any help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:26 AM, EUFORICKÉ SPEEDY said:

I already downloaded everything, installed Arma 3 TacOps Mission pack, then I put there: Exile mod, Zombie mod, Extended Base mod, I applied 1.80 patchfix, but when I put IP and port in Direct Connect in-game no server will show up. Any help?

yes bro, try creating a file "hosts.txt" insiede your main arma folder and write:
 

arma3.servegame.com:2302
arma3.servegame.com:2322
arma3.servegame.com:2332
arma3.servegame.com:2342
arma3.servegame.com:2352

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CripsGaming TV said:

yes bro, try creating a file "hosts.txt" insiede your main arma folder and write:
 


arma3.servegame.com:2302
arma3.servegame.com:2322
arma3.servegame.com:2332
arma3.servegame.com:2342
arma3.servegame.com:2352

 

Yes I've done it already, now when I'm connecting, everytime it will lag at the end of the loading. Idk why...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EUFORICKÉ SPEEDY said:

Yes I've done it already, now when I'm connecting, everytime it will lag at the end of the loading. Idk why...

the first connection will take up to 30/40 minuts depending on your net to download the mission files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.