This page needs JavaScript activated to work. PRISM (US) DB 199 - | 3X | TPs/Homes | Kits | Clans | DM/PVP | Anti-Cheat | Levels - Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
  • Announcements

• KahunaElGrande

Posting Rules   04/26/17

BEFORE POSTING: Please make sure your read all our POSTING RULES before making any threads or making comments. ( https://www.crackedgameservers.com/articles.html/articles/posting-rules-r1/ )
    • KahunaElGrande

Content Creation   04/10/18

Before the Create Topic button is enabled you must first have 2 useful and approved comments on already existing posts and your account has to be at least 2 days old. If you ain't willing to put in the effort your post will most likely go abandoned and be deleted anyways.
Shady

PRISM (US) DB 199 - | 3X | TPs/Homes | Kits | Clans | DM/PVP | Anti-Cheat | Levels

SERVER INFORMATION:

IP: client.connect rust.kngsgaming.network:28015

Teamspeak 3: ts3.kngsgaming.network

PRISM strives to keep a moderate balance between modded and non-modded. We try to keep the gameplay as similar to regular Rust as possible. Our teleports are highly limited, our gather rates are moderate (2x), and our donator benefits are absolutely minimal.

Oh, yeah, we're also the home of the greatest anti-cheat and best moderators.

If you are unable to load or see the image below, please scroll down for a text version of this thread.

e1qcl0E.png

PRISM Live Map

PRISM Gaming - Website!

JOIN TEAMSPEAK FOR EXPERIMENTAL CLIENT DOWNLOAD INFO. Alternatively, you can use any other up-to-date client you have downloaded. Steam versions are also working.

Donation info can be found on our website, here!

Text Version of Thread:

kNzhZ6.jpg

EXPERIMENTAL SERVER INFORMATION:

JOIN TEAMSPEAK FOR EXPERIMENTAL CLIENT DOWNLOAD INFO. Alternatively, you can use any other up-to-date client you have downloaded. Steam versions are also working.

IP: client.connect rust.kngsgaming.network:28015

We are proud to finally bring you guys at the Cracked Rust community our very own experimental server.

In partnership with KNGS Gaming, we've started a brand new Rust Experimental server. It's still cracked, however you can play with the Steam Rust Client if you have it.

The following in-game activities are prohibited in-game:
1. Use of Hacks/ESP
2. Pretending to be a member of Administration/Staff.
3. Purposely spamming objects in an attempt to lag the server.
4. Flooding/spam, typing in purely capital letters (CAPS LOCK)
5. Begging any member of Administration/Staff for items, or other unfair advantages.
6. Advertisement of other servers, websites.
7. Exploiting bugs in the game for an unfair advantage. (glitching/building INSIDE of rocks = temporary ban/base removal)

Plugins & Features:

• Better Loot
    Crafting Controller (most items are insta-craft, higher quality items have a short crafting duration)
    Death Notes
    Kits
    Gather Manager (Rate set to 2-2.5x)
    TPA/Home
    Custom Stack Sizes
    Friends and Clan System, with working toggleable Friendly Fire
    Custom Anti-Cheat
    ZLevels and custom skills!
    InfoPanel (small GUI at the bottom of the screen with useful information.)
    Sign Artist (Paste images from online to your signs in rust, only for Donators and VIPs!)
    QuickSmelt (Faster Furnaces)
    RemoverTool (/remove)
    Skin Changer (/skin, MVP/VIP only)
    Auto Doors (Automatically closes your doors for you, if enabled with /ad 12)
    Login System (/login, /register)
    Twigs Decay (twigs take 5 damage every 30 minutes)
    HammerTime (allows rotating and demolishing using the hammer for longer periods of time)
    Dragon's Breath (read more below)
    Napalm (read more below)
    No Escape (No teleporting while being raided)
    HeliControl (customized heli config)
    Weapon Damage Scaler (customized weapon damages)
    Ignore for PMs and public chat (/ignore)
    Ping GUI (/pingui)
    Various custom plugins

Many server specific plugin additions, improved anti-cheat, and much more!

Custom Luck skill includes the following:
    A fully-featured skill tree, where you can spend points you earn from leveling up!

Luck can be leveled up by picking things up off the ground, like Hemp, Stones, Wood, or Mushrooms. With each level, the amount you get also goes up.

Other server specific features include:
    Dragon's Breath for Shotgun via /db
    Napalm for the Flamethrower via /napalm
    And of course, much more.

General Information:

The Gather rate is set to 1.75-2.5x
You cannot teleport when your building is blocked! (No access to tool cupboards)
You enable/disable Friendly Fire using /ff and add friends with /friend add "Name"
We share our bans to a public database, so if you get banned, you'll have a record that may be used on other servers. (just don't cheat, it's for the better)

LIVE MAP CAN BE FOUND HERE

QUALITY ASSURANCE

We assure you that we will do our best to handle any possible problem or conflict you may have. We also assure you that we try to keep our staff as nazi free as possible, and we will never kick or ban you for speaking your mind, even if that includes insults.

CLIENT INFORMATION:

Because of rules, and not wanting to have the site taken down, I cannot directly link to a client. (Keep in mind, IF you own the Steam version of rust you can still connect!)
However, you can go to The Pirate Bay or kickass.cd and search up Rust, just make sure to always download the most recent devblog or, as said before, check the teamspeak, as it usually has the most recent version. (http://playrust.com) version. (KnightsTable client is HIGHLY recommended!)

Donations:

$5 Donation - Perma Donator Status

$10 VIP Donation - 1 Month

$200 VIP For Life (lol)

Custom Donation

Expand spoiler below for more information.

Any $5.00+ donation receives the "MVP" rank permanently. MVPs get 1.3x experience (ZLevels) and loot when collecting resources, access to a MVP only kit, and other perks, such as /skin!
VIP can be purchased for $10/monthly, VIPs also get all the benefits of Donator, with slightly more ZLevels experience and loot when collecting resources, as well as an additional kit.

If you do not renew your VIP after it expires, you will be bumped back down to the "Donator" rank.

Donator and VIP benefits are continuously growing and are subject to change.

Join our public Teamspeak (3) server!
IP: rust.kngsgaming.network or prismrust.ddns.net
Thread written by Shady, please do not copy.

Proud to be one of the longest running and largest Cracked Rust Servers, thanks to everyone who has played, and still does.

- Since January 19th, 2014.

Join our public Teamspeak (3) server!
IP: rust.kngsgaming.network or prismrust.ddns.net
Thread written by Shady, please do not copy.

Proud to be one of the longest running and largest Cracked Rust Servers, thanks to everyone who has played, and still does.

- Since January 19th, 2014.

Server has been updated to Devblog 158. Levels, friends and clans have been wiped along with the map. Have fun!

On 5/5/2017 at 8:03 PM, MtMehdi said:

why morocco isn't allowed to play on the server ?

This was a temporary restriction and has since been lifted.

Guest Cali Sharp

https://youtu.be/_HTq2lIL1v4

My POV of what happened earlier today with SadBoi. Since Wolf wanted proof he wasn't cheating. The people in the Discord call at the time were SadBoi, Martiny, SAM, and me. This video is two clips, first of us actually killing tnk then about an hour or so later of the Death Note finally showing up in chat.

I can't say for certain, but from my POV SadBoi didn't cheat.

Hey everyone, there was an issue preventing most players from connecting. We believe this is fixed now, and we will continue to watch and see if all is good. Thanks for being patient! :)

(P.S. Server is now Devblog 161, May 18th, next wipe June 1st.)

Server updated to Devblog 162! We also upgraded our server a few days ago and things should perform better now. Thanks for playing, have fun!

Server was updated to Devblog 165 last Thursday. Our next wipe is Thursday, June 29th.

We also have some fairly large changes coming with the first wipe in July. Stay tuned for more!

Server was updated to Devblog 166 last Thursday, next wipe is July 6th (this will be a 2 week wipe, this current wipe was a 1 week in order to sync them).

On 7/23/2017 at 1:02 AM, Rusty Rusty said:

This server kicks ass

Thanks!

Bit late, but server was updated to Devblog 170. Next wipe is August 3rd.

Server is back up. Apparently, a save failure was detected and the server shut down (and failed to start back up).

Guest Choe Blow

Server has been down for 4-5 hours.  Any idea when it will be back online?

There is currently an issue with our server (hence it being down), we're looking into it and hope to fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Guest Choe Blow

Not sure if it's just me, but I get a steam auth failed since the update.  I can connect to other servers fine.

Guest URBI

IM report my body is gone and me ak, sniper there is no what the fuck??? me nick is URBI

Edited by URBI

On 8/22/2017 at 8:11 AM, URBI said:

IM report my body is gone and me ak, sniper there is no what the fuck??? me nick is URBI

Can you expand on this? What exactly is the issue, what happened?