This page needs JavaScript activated to work. PRISM (US) DB 199 - | 3X | TPs/Homes | Kits | Clans | DM/PVP | Anti-Cheat | Levels - Page 4 - Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
  • Announcements

• KahunaElGrande

Posting Rules   04/26/17

BEFORE POSTING: Please make sure your read all our POSTING RULES before making any threads or making comments. ( https://www.crackedgameservers.com/articles.html/articles/posting-rules-r1/ )
    • KahunaElGrande

Content Creation   04/10/18

Before the Create Topic button is enabled you must first have 2 useful and approved comments on already existing posts and your account has to be at least 2 days old. If you ain't willing to put in the effort your post will most likely go abandoned and be deleted anyways.
Shady

PRISM (US) DB 199 - | 3X | TPs/Homes | Kits | Clans | DM/PVP | Anti-Cheat | Levels

Quick reminder that we WILL be wiping levels, blueprints and the map tomorrow (Thursday), February 1st, 2018. The next *map only* wipe will be February 15th.

Please also note that Rust will update tomorrow, as it usually does on Thursday. With that said, if you are unaware; Rust will soon be leaving early access (February 8th) and their plans are to update the game once per month instead of weekly (unless a bug/exploit fix is needed). Read: https://rust.facepunch.com/blog/leaving-early-access/

As always, thanks for playing.

Server was wiped and updated to Devblog 196. Due to changes from Facepunch, we will be *forced* to wipe our map again on February 8th. We will NOT be wiping levels or blueprints again.

I have a problem to connect to the server.

It say that I am Banned, but I didn.t play the server for more than a year or two ago. I am not sure.. Can somebody help me ? Thank you!

P.S At that moment I wasn.t banned !

Edited by Barbur Robert
Forrgott to say.

11 hours ago, Barbur Robert said:

I have a problem to connect to the server.

It say that I am Banned, but I didn.t play the server for more than a year or two ago. I am not sure.. Can somebody help me ? Thank you!

P.S At that moment I wasn.t banned !

Hi. I need to know your Steam ID and in-game name. The reason it says you were banned would be helpful too. Thanks!

EDIT: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167684003 Is this your profile? It was banned for the reason "Cheating - ESP/Other" on September 10th, 2017. It also passes the threshold of 2 VAC bans, which would qualify the account for an automatic ban (though, this was not the case at the time and the original ban was manually done by a Moderator).

On ‎18‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 7:44 AM, Shady said:

Hi. I need to know your Steam ID and in-game name. The reason it says you were banned would be helpful too. Thanks!

EDIT: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167684003 Is this your profile? It was banned for the reason "Cheating - ESP/Other" on September 10th, 2017. It also passes the threshold of 2 VAC bans, which would qualify the account for an automatic ban (though, this was not the case at the time and the original ban was manually done by a Moderator).

Yes, that.s my profile. I was banned with VAC for Rust  Legacy, because at that time I played Legacy. 

That means that I remain banned because that was an automatic ban ? I remember to get banned when I was on. I mean last time I played on September this I know. But I didn.t get ban as I was on the server. 

4 hours ago, Barbur Robert said:

Yes, that.s my profile. I was banned with VAC for Rust  Legacy, because at that time I played Legacy. 

That means that I remain banned because that was an automatic ban ? I remember to get banned when I was on. I mean last time I played on September this I know. But I didn.t get ban as I was on the server. 

As I stated before, your ban was manually applied by a Moderator who spectated you and determined you were cheating. This ban is permanent and will not be lifted. If you wish to play legitimately, I am sure there are plenty of other servers that will accept you, however you may want to try a new account that doesn't have VACs.

On ‎22‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 8:11 PM, Shady said:

As I stated before, your ban was manually applied by a Moderator who spectated you and determined you were cheating. This ban is permanent and will not be lifted. If you wish to play legitimately, I am sure there are plenty of other servers that will accept you, however you may want to try a new account that doesn't have VACs.

I think I.ve get on IP .. So if i connect with an new account that doesn.t have VACs.. I don.t think it works. But thank you for your time!

Server updated to Devblog 198.

Map wiped, along with blueprints and levels. Next wipe (map only) is on Thursday, March 15th, 2018.

We're looking for feedback!

Please feel free to let us know what you want added, changed, or what you think would help the server. Thanks!

Server has been wiped (map only)! Next wipe is Thursday, March 29th, 2018. That will also be a map only wipe, followed by a full wipe 1 week after that. Have fun!

Facepunch decided to release a small update today, which forces both the client and server to update. If we could have avoided this, we would have, and we greatly apologize for any inconvenience caused by needing to update.

Thanks for being patience and for playing.

Server (map only) wiped! Keep in mind there will be a full wipe next week (Thursday), this will reset the map, blueprints and levels. We usually do a two week wipe, but sometimes we are forced to do a single one week wipe. Thanks for playing!

Server updated to Devblog 199! We wiped the map, blueprints and levels. We also increased the gather rate to about an average of 3X, instead of the 2x it was at.

Have fun!

17 hours ago, Ender Headshot said:

I havent played here before but i go to connect and im banned? Im confused as can be

Hi Ender Headshot. What is your steam ID, or in-game name?

Server updated and wiped. Next wipe is Thursday, May 3rd. That will be a full wipe, including map, levels and blueprints. Have fun!

On 4/17/2018 at 4:41 AM, Ender Headshot said:

Foldr is my ign it says banned cheating : other

i played like once 2 months ago and never logged in and all i did was hit some trees and make a stone 1x1

You're unbanned.

Just now, Keiichi said:

Im from lithuania and im offended that Lithuanians can join this server Racist's much

Sucks. That's what happens when a Country seems to be full of troublemakers. Don't believe it's just Lithuania, Your country is not alone ;)

5 hours ago, Keiichi said:

Im from lithuania and im offended that Lithuanians can join this server Racist's much

We will allow players from some of the blocked countries on a case-by-case basis. If you're a legitimate player wishing to join, please reply with your Steam ID and I'll allow you in.

Unfortunately, there have been quite a few repeated cases of cheating from Lithuania, Morocco and Iraq recently. They've all been added to the block list for the time being.

Hey Shady, I got banned for advertising by accident check my chat log lol. I asked if I could join someone's clan (and I said do you remember me from rusticaland)

Ign binchunsu, the guy with the VPN btw.

Thx

1 hour ago, binchunsu said:
Hey Shady, I got banned for advertising by accident check my chat log lol. I asked if I could join someone's clan (and I said do you remember me from rusticaland)

Ign binchunsu, the guy with the VPN btw.

Thx

Sorry about this. The anti-advertising filter is a little overly strict at the moment. Best not to mention other servers in PMs for now.

You're unbanned.