This page needs JavaScript activated to work. UberRust V6 Massloot |Wiped 20/4|Gather X7|Arena|New Secret portal/kits|Recycle System|AutoRewards|NEW LOOT|Tpr|RustBuster|Home|Events|Remove|SleepOver|Kits|GlitchFix - Page 42 - Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
  • Announcements

• KahunaElGrande

Posting Rules   04/26/17

BEFORE POSTING: Please make sure your read all our POSTING RULES before making any threads or making comments. ( https://www.crackedgameservers.com/articles.html/articles/posting-rules-r1/ )
    • KahunaElGrande

Content Creation   04/10/18

Before the Create Topic button is enabled you must first have 2 useful and approved comments on already existing posts and your account has to be at least 2 days old. If you ain't willing to put in the effort your post will most likely go abandoned and be deleted anyways.
ice cold

UberRust V6 Massloot |Wiped 20/4|Gather X7|Arena|New Secret portal/kits|Recycle System|AutoRewards|NEW LOOT|Tpr|RustBuster|Home|Events|Remove|SleepOver|Kits|GlitchFix

17 hours ago, ice cold said:

np xD

did the wipe happen cuz im still not unbanned and i want to play sooo bad.Tnx again ice.You are sooo cool  (get it,cuz you are ICE COLD..nvm)

Added an new plugin which has secret portals/kits around the map

You can see on the map where the portals are located

the command to see all info is /shelp

13 hours ago, likealien2001 said:

Very nice server... but I got ban for no reason... I send image ... if(g..){G..++} Please verify what happened and unban if possible... thanks

xD name?

Edited by ice cold