This page needs JavaScript activated to work. UberRust V7 Megaloot |Wiped 22/6|Gather X7|Custom objects|Shop|Arena|New Secret portal/kits|Recycle System|AutoRewards|NEW LOOT|Tpr|Custom client|Home|Events|Remove|SleepOver|Kits|GlitchFix - Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
  • Announcements

• KahunaElGrande

Posting Rules   04/26/17

BEFORE POSTING: Please make sure your read all our POSTING RULES before making any threads or making comments. ( https://www.crackedgameservers.com/articles.html/articles/posting-rules-r1/ )
    • KahunaElGrande

Content Creation   04/10/18

Before the Create Topic button is enabled you must first have 2 useful and approved comments on already existing posts and your account has to be at least 2 days old. If you ain't willing to put in the effort your post will most likely go abandoned and be deleted anyways.
ice cold

UberRust V7 Megaloot |Wiped 22/6|Gather X7|Custom objects|Shop|Arena|New Secret portal/kits|Recycle System|AutoRewards|NEW LOOT|Tpr|Custom client|Home|Events|Remove|SleepOver|Kits|GlitchFix

__________________UBERRUST V7 OFFICIAL__________________
Social

Wanna buy a rank? Click Here

Modded by: Fougerite 1.6.4

http://fougerite.com/

discord Channel

Check our Site

Follow our YouTube

Download Client

Autodrop every 30 minutes

Weekly wipes on friday

1 server
Official net.connect rustserver.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com:28015

After doing allot of coding i finnaly fixed the downloading for the asset bundles

unknown.png

? Server Kits ?

/kit home

/kit food

/kit gun

/kit medkit

/rec - Shows all commans from recycle system

/rec survival - shows recycable reycle items

/rec weapons - Shows recycable weapons

/rec armor - Shows reycable armor

Casing

/casingcheck - You wil Need 3 Empty 556 casing 3 gunpowder and 5 metal frags to get 3 556 ammo

? commands ?

Type /help in game

ACTIVE ADMINS
24/7
Fast anticheat
No Dura
InstaCraft
NofallDamage

Hack = BAN
Advertise = Mute/Ban
Insulting = Mute/BAN
Racism = BAN
Asking can i be admin = Mute/Ban

[email protected]

net.connect rustserver.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com:28015

__________________UBERRUST OFFICIAL__________________

Edited by ice cold

Guest ozan kotan

I am AFKAN12D pls unban ice cold. it was very lag When I in the test I shooted later it didnt come Insert key dude. unban pls your server really good.

Guest Rokas Minecraft

Dear ice cold .

1. My and my friend were playing on the server... And then we decided to go raid some base. We started raiding Golden lady and her friend... And then she started admin abusing (she teleported us in hangar so we cound't raid her). And then she test me, first time im pasted the test , 1minute later she tested me again. When i were doing test quistions she kicked me and i got banned from the server... There is some evidence here http://www.part.lt/perziura/47338063ad2f43977865a642aca816b8833.png
  2. And some morehttp://www.part.lt/perziura/431ca225b72cf5413e8ad2a633fe1cd5815.png...

Guest Stream For Dun no

lel Ignas...

That guy has sended hacks back in the days in a big skype group, it's the exactly same name.

( @DraB btw if i play FShield it's laggs very bad with some awkward reason normally i get stable 25-30 fps with a drop sometimes but on your server i get 10-15 fps why? )

15 minutes ago, Stream For Dun no said:

lel Ignas...

That guy has sended hacks back in the days in a big skype group, it's the exactly same name.

( @DraB btw if i play FShield it's laggs very bad with some awkward reason normally i get stable 25-30 fps with a drop sometimes but on your server i get 10-15 fps why? )

Cause you have a potato computer ;)

Why has this Roka guy disable his gui branding "gui.hide_branding" on Screenshot? This do only guys for hiden branding date because you can find hacks with branding date ^^

Guest Stream For Dun no

Phlex thats cuz Ignas is a hacker and all his friends are also and yes it is IgnasLTU but he keeps changing his name to much different names thats 1 reason cuz he tries to hide from people that he has been banned on couple servers for hacks and he also uses unbantool thats why he keeps changing names

Stream For Dun no

i knew it haha this clan is very bad but one time he was disconnect and connect then he killed me and friend with bolt during run/jump

Guest Fonotematyka 123

I like this server ^^ but i get banned and i dont know for what xD they raid me and i spawn somewhere then i type suicide in console spawn at camp and i get ban i just saw on chat was 1/1 for something ? wtf man i wasn't cheating ... unban me please nick

Device

Guest Lucker TV

hello, i have today played on this server and i got banned because i got autotest and he banned me, but i was not hacking it was some glitch my nickname is: Adamski

Guest Nevelamais

well, i was building my base i placed the doors and i got kicked (kicked by admin) in the last second i took a screenshot. My name: Nevelamais

59cbd3c663904f2d97fab5b03a2741e7.png

Edited by Nevelamais

Guest Nevelamais
8 minutes ago, icecold said:

I wil unban you when i have time. I wil say it when you unbanned oke

Oke