This page needs JavaScript activated to work. UberRust V7 Megaloot |Wiped 22/6|Gather X7|Custom objects|Shop|Arena|New Secret portal/kits|Recycle System|AutoRewards|NEW LOOT|Tpr|Custom client|Home|Events|Remove|SleepOver|Kits|GlitchFix - Page 44 - Server List - Cracked Game Servers Jump to content
  • Announcements

• KahunaElGrande

Posting Rules   04/26/17

BEFORE POSTING: Please make sure your read all our POSTING RULES before making any threads or making comments. ( https://www.crackedgameservers.com/articles.html/articles/posting-rules-r1/ )
    • KahunaElGrande

Content Creation   04/10/18

Before the Create Topic button is enabled you must first have 2 useful and approved comments on already existing posts and your account has to be at least 2 days old. If you ain't willing to put in the effort your post will most likely go abandoned and be deleted anyways.
ice cold

UberRust V7 Megaloot |Wiped 22/6|Gather X7|Custom objects|Shop|Arena|New Secret portal/kits|Recycle System|AutoRewards|NEW LOOT|Tpr|Custom client|Home|Events|Remove|SleepOver|Kits|GlitchFix

After doing allot of coding i finnaly fixed the downloading for the asset bundles

unknown.png

Im also going to work on programming lader climbing event

Edited by ice cold

I dont Have Hacks xDD wtf i just wanna play thats all ;-;
My Friend Can join with the same download link u gave and when i tried to join said "linasamv has been banned for hacking" What do you mean i have hacks i downloaded the one u gave the link!!!!!

Am i supposed to get this unknown.png

Edited by LinasHD
Found something stupid

3 hours ago, LinasHD said:

I dont Have Hacks xDD wtf i just wanna play thats all ;-;
My Friend Can join with the same download link u gave and when i tried to join said "linasamv has been banned for hacking" What do you mean i have hacks i downloaded the one u gave the link!!!!!

Am i supposed to get this unknown.png

Your a bad cheater lol

ik you you tried to cheat earlier

Maybe i Did a year ago not now cmon just unban me jesus i wanna play ;-; its the best server and i have alot of fun with my friends cmon i dont cheat anymore on games xD i learned my lesson ;-;
even if i did cheat whats the point? its no fun being a "hacker" Oh i just noticed i said "i have hacks downloaded" lol i meant to say "I have downloaded the game on the link u gave xD"

Edited by LinasHD
Just please unban me ur gonna see i wont get banned

1 hour ago, LinasHD said:

Maybe i Did a year ago not now cmon just unban me jesus i wanna play ;-; its the best server and i have alot of fun with my friends cmon i dont cheat anymore on games xD i learned my lesson ;-;
even if i did cheat whats the point? its no fun being a "hacker" Oh i just noticed i said "i have hacks downloaded" lol i meant to say "I have downloaded the game on the link u gave xD"

that lin is the game client

So can i just get unbanned its been so long since i was on this server ;-; pls m8 i dont use hacks or i even wont 

hey ice why am i banned from your server i didn't even play in it i downloaded rustbuster but when i join it says connection banned and i didn't even play! I just want to play in a populated server thanks